Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Word About My Kit

This Kit Started Out As A Friendship Kit, That Was What I Wanted To Make For You Because Of All The Wonderful Friends I Have Meet Since I Started My Blog 9 Months Ago. I Was Very Insecure And Wasn't Sure That Anyone Would Like My Work Enough To Download It, And When I Started Seeing The Downloads And The Wonderful Comments You Left, I Can't Tell You What It Did For Me. I Am Here Doing This Because Of You All. And I Thank Each And Every One Of You. I Have Made Some Close Friendships Since I Started My Blog, But There Is One Very Special Friendship, And If You Read The Comments Written Here, You Know I Talking About Tiki. Tiki And I Have A Close Relationship And Talk With Each Other Every Day (Several Times A Day Actually.) So I Am Very Thankful For That Friendship, So All Of This Is What Made Me Decide To Do A Friendship Kit, However, Once I Started On It, I Realized That A Lot Of What Was In The Kit Could Pertain To Sisters, As Well As Friends, So I Decided To Extend It Some And Included Sisters As Well, A Lots Of The Time Our Sisters Are Our Best Friends, Or At Least Good Friends, So I Thought It Would Be Nice To Do For Both. I Truly Hope You Will Enjoy This Kit, I Put More Time And Work Into It Then Any I Have Ever Done, Because I Just Kept Changing It Trying To Make It Better, But My Time Finally Ran Out. I Really Wanted It To Be Special For You. Please Forgive Me If It Takes A Little While For Me To Get The Part Of The Kit Posted, When A New Follower Joins, I Don't Feel Like Sitting At The Computer Today, But Will Try To Check When I Can. Big Hugs To Each And Everyone Of You !! Mary Ann

0 comments: