Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Is Anyone Having Trouble Downloading My Work??

Tiki Has Not Been Able To Download My Work For About The Last 2 Weeks, No One Else Has Complained, But I Was Wondering If Anyone Else Is Having Problems?? Anytime You Have Trouble Downloading Something Here, Please Leave Us A Message On The Blog, Cbox, Or E-Mail (Meadorlady@gmail.com), Or Even 4-Shared, I Have It Set Up Where The Posts There Also Come To My E-Mail--So Please Let Us Know When You Have Problems, We May Not Always Be Able To Repair All The Problems We Have, But, I Do Promise You That We Will Do Our Best!! When We Post Things Here, They Are For You To Download, And We Want You To Be Able To Do So!! And I Sincerely Apologize If You Can't. I Have Been Having Various Problems With 4-Shared For 2 Weeks, And Have Been In Touch With Their Support, But So Far Haven't Gotten Anything Except Promises From Them!! I Know Also That A Lot Of You Have Trouble Signing Up As A Follower!! Believe Me We Love New Followers, So If I Had Any Idea What To Do To Eliminate This Problem I Would Do It In A Second. I Have Searched Blogger Help Pages, The Internet, And Anywhere Else I Thought I Might Find Information For This Problem--The Only Advice I Found Was To Delete The Followers And Re-install Them!! But I Am Too Afraid Of Losing The Followers We Have To Try That!!! So The Only Thing I Know To Tell You Is Please Just Keep Trying, Lots Of People Have Had Problems, But Were Diligent And Did Finally Get In, So Don't Give Up Please!!! I Am So Sorry That It Gives You A Hard Time But We Want You As A Follower, So, Please Just Keep Trying!!! Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

0 comments: