Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome Back Tiki

Tiki, We Are So Glad To Have You Back Hun, All Though You Are Still Dealing With More And More Health Issues, I Hope You Will Be Back Feeling Much Better Soon And Back Here Scrapping With Me!! I Was, And Am, Very Concerned For You, And What I Did Wasn't That Much, Just All I Knew To Do. I Wish I Could Do More. I Wish I Could Be A Smart Doctor Or Scientist And Could Find A Cure For RSD, That Would Not Only Stop It In It's Tracks, But, Would Automatically Reverse All The Damage That It Has Done To Your Body!! Wouldn't That Be Wonderful! But I Am Not, So All I Can Do Is Pray For A Miracle, That I Can Do, And Will Do, Diligently, And I Am Sure That Lots Of People From All Over That Reads Our Blog Will Also Be Praying For You, And We Appreciate It So Much. Tiki Is A Very Special Person, I Have Always Called Her My Special Friend, Because That Is Just What She Is!!She Has The Most Courage And Strength Of Anyone I Have Ever Seen. Life Keeps Knocking Her Down, And Things Gets Really Tough For Her, But She Will Pick Herself Right Back Up, Dust Her Self Off, And Be Ready To Fight Again. God Bless You Hun. So Sorry To Hear Of The Death In Your Family, Please Let Me Know If I Can Do Anything At All To Help You!! Big Hugs, Mary Ann

1 comments:

dony dony said...

Hola Mery Ann y Kiti
Sigo orando por la recuperacion de Tiki ,para que se mejore .
Mis cariƱos para las dos .