Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I am Home Whoo Hooo

I would Like to thank my special friend, Mrs Mary Ann, for her request to everyone for prayers on my behalf, SusanRae from the bottom of my heart I would like to say thank you for committing all your prayers and strength to me, what you wrote in the cbox really touched my heart, I am in tears, but happy ones, I missed you all, but missed my special friend so much, thanks to everyone that left messages and wishing me well, my doctor does not want me to over do myself for the next few days, but hopefully by the weekend I will be back full time making more goodies. Big Hugs, Tiki

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello Tiki, I'm so glad you have been allowed home. Please take your doctor's advice and rest, your health is so much more important than making items for us, we don't mind waiting until you feel better.
Thank you so much for all the work you've done making such beautiful things...

CarolAnne said...

Dearest Tiki - It is so exciting to hear that you are home! Your doctor is asking that you take some time to recuperate....please listen to him! We all care about you and would wait until eternity for you to return. Your health is important and your body needs rest to be restored. Best wishes, prayers, love and hugs from one of your followers - God Bless You and keep you safe, restore his light into you and place his hands around you!