Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Thursday, August 4, 2011

***Tiki Is Back In The Hospital***

Sunday, Aug 07--Unfortunately, Tiki Is Hospitalized Again. They Are Still Trying To Get The Swelling Down In Her Feet And Legs. (The Update From Her Sister Is In The Cbox If You Want To Read It.) I Just Want To Request Prayers For Her Again, Bless Her Heart, She Has Been Through So Much, And There Seems To Be No End To It. Please Pray For The Pain To Go Away From Her, And The Swollen Feet And Legs To Go Down. Thinking About You My Friend, Hope You Are Back With Us Soon!! Big Hugs, Mary Ann There Is An Update For Tiki From Her Sister (Dean) In The Cbox. I Have A Request For You All Please! Tiki Isn't Doing Well. She Needs A Miracle To Get Her Better, And I Am Praying For That Miracle, But I Am Asking/Begging Each Of You, If You Will Just Say A Prayer For A Miracle For Tiki. No Matter Who You Are, What Religion You Are, Or What Country You Live In. Please Say A Prayer For Her Miracle. If We Get Enough People All Over The World Praying God Has To Take Notice!! There Isn't Much That I Can Do For My Friend Who Is Suffering So Much, So We Just Have To Turn It Over To God. Thank You So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

4 comments:

Margie said...

I have said my prayer...God bless her.

grandie said...

Oh dear, I hope Tiki will get better... I have said my prayer for her, and will continue to remember in my daily prayer. Take care of yourself as well

Best wishes
Helen from England

RIRose said...

In my prayers!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for letting us know that Tiki is in hospital again. My thoughts and prayers are with her. Hopefully something good will happen and the pain and swelling will subside soon...