Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How Bless I Am

I have been unable to come to the blog and read everyones nice comments due to serve health problems, I was supposed to have my 1st out of 2 surgeries today but due to my health problems we had to reschudle them, I would like to thank everyone for all the nice comments and prayers, I am very blessed to have so many caring people from our blog saying prays and concerned about my health problems,from the bottom of my heart thank you all for the prays and nice comments, I have missed everyone especilly my friend Mrs Mary Ann,I would like to say how much I appreicate all the nice comments you leave for me on my work,I have to thank my special friend and partner Mrs Mary Ann, for taking the time to write me tutors and teaching me how to make goodies for you all, thank you my friend for everything you do for me, and thanks to everyone else, god will bless you all in return. Big Hugs Tiki

2 comments:

Elizabeth Couvaras said...

You will be in my prayers. Thanks for blessing us with your beautiful designs. May God bless and heal you.

CarolAnne said...

I extend my deepest concern and many prayers for God and his multitude of helpful Angels to continue holding you in their arms. Your concerns are only a whisper away from their ears...please let them know! Blessings and continued prayers,
CarolAnne