Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Check Out PSP Tubez!!

Hello Everyone, I Know That Most Of Us In This Business Are Always On The Lookout For Good Tubes, So I Want To Share A Secret About A Place Where You Can Find Great Tubes Really Cheap!! He Has Some Fantastic Specials Going On Now (I Was Going To Post Them, But They Just Wouldn't Cooperate, But You Can Click On The Link, And Check Them Out. On One Of His Specials, If You Sign Up For 6 Years, You Pay Only $59.95!! That Is Less Than $10 A Year!! And You Can Use His Tubes For Commercial Use-Up To Half Of Your Kit Can Be His Tubes!! And His Tubes Are Beautiful, High Quality Images!! I Highly Recommend Him, I Have Been A Member There For Quite Awhile, And Will Be For The Next 5, Because I Purchased His 6 Year Deal!! I Don't Think You Could Ask For A Better Deal Than That!! You Can Check Him Out Here: http://www.psptubez.com/ This Is Just A Sample Of Some Of The Halloween Tubes He Has Available!! All Tubes Are In PSP Format Or PNG Format, Your Choice. He Also Has Much More There Than Just Tubes, He Has Frames, Seamless Tiles, Photoshop Brushes, Scrapbooking, And Much, Much More!!! Big Hugs, Mary Ann

0 comments: