Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Monday, October 17, 2011

We May Be Away For A Few Days

Just Wanted To Let You All Know That I Will Probably Be Away For A Few Days, My Hubby's Brother Is Very Ill In Another State, So If I Am Not Around For A Few Days, That Is Why. Tiki Has Just Had 2 Deaths In Her Family, Her Cousin And Her 3 Year Old Daughter Were Killed In A Horrible Car Accident!! So Please Forgive Us If We Have To Take A Few Days Away!! If You Would Like to Say A Prayer For Us And Our Families, They Would Be Very Much Appreciated!! Big Hugs, Mary Ann

2 comments:

Noor said...

Assalam, I am so very sorry to hear about the trials you are all going through. Go, take all the time you need and Insha Allah (as God wills it) you will be back when the time is right. May you both and your families be comforted and well guided in this time.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the beautiful posts which you create for us. May God be with you during this difficult time.