Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Friday, November 11, 2011

How Blessed We Are

I would like to thank everyone for all the nice comments ya'll leave for both me and Mrs. Mary Ann,on the blog and through emails, I had tons of emails from my RSD group thanking us for the invites to join us as followers on the blog,we appreacite ya'll joining us as followers, I hope scrapping can bring ya'll as much happiness as it has bought me, I have to thank my special friend and partner Mrs. Mary Ann, for all she has done over the past year to teach me what I know, I had no clue about PSP till I found her beautiful blog, and she went that extra mile to help me get where I am now, from the bottom of my heart thank you my friend for giving me your time in helping me,I would like to let everyone know how much we appreciate each and eveyone of you all for joining us as followers,it makes our day 100 times happier to see new followers, and makes us want to make even more freebies for all of you, thanks to all from the bottom of my heart, big hugs, Tiki

0 comments: