Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sister's Husband Had Horrible Accident

Good Morning Everyone, I Just Wanted To Let You All Know That I Will Be Away For A Few Days, Maybe A Week, I Am Not Sure, My Brother-In-Law, My Sister's Husband, Was Up On A Ladder Cleaning Gutters When He Took A Horrible Fall. He Is In Duke University Hospital's ICU, And They Don't Expect Him To Live, He Really Had A Bad Brain Injury. He Isn't Breathing On His Own (Hasn't Since The Accident) And They Are Going To Be Testing Him To See If He Has Any Brain Activity This Morning, If Not, They Will Be Discussing Removing Life Support. So We Are Going To Be With Them For A Few Days. (She Lives In North Carolina, And I Live In South Carolina, About 400 Miles Apart.) I Downloaded And Scheduled You Some Freebies For At Least The Next Few Days, I Couldn't Sleep Anyway. Thanks & All Prayers Are Very Much Appreciated!! Big Hugs, Mary Ann

7 comments:

Ricki Ohana said...

I am so sorry to hear this! My prayers are with you and your family in this hard time. May G-d be with you.

Linda said...

Oh So sorry to hear this my prayers out to your family hope everything is ok and see you soon.

muttidesaski said...

toutes mes pensées accompagnent ta soeur en ces moments difficiles

sandie said...

Prayers going up for you and family, Im so sorry to hear this sad news. Hugs Sandie

Amie Lambert-Gaudet said...

Just wanted to leave you a message to let you know that we are thinking about you and hoping for the best for your brother in law.

Linda said...

Hello Mary Ann, Thank you for the update. I wish you, your Sister and families the strength to get through this tough time...

Elizabeth said...

Your whole family is in my prayers. May God strengthen and comfort you.