Followers

***Our Wonderful Followers!!***

***Welcome To My New Followers, So Glad To Have You! For The Ones Who Have Been Here Awhile, Thank You So Much For Your Support, It Is So Much Appreciated!***
Big Hugs To You All, Mary Ann

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi, Thanks For Stopping By, And Welcome To My Blog. Hope You Will Find Something Here That You Will Like. There Is Certainly A Lot Here, All Of The Designs I Have Made In The Last Three Years Are Still On The Blog (If You Find Bad Links Send A Message To My E-Mail (meadorlady@gmail.com) And I Will Fix It ASAP.) And The Best News Is That Everything Here Is Free!! Please Just Read My TOU Before Using, And If You Still Have Questions Don't Hesitate To E-Mail Me. Thanks So Much, Big Hugs, Mary Ann

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sharing With All Grandmothers & Great-Grandmothers--Some News Too!!


Isn't This Cute, I Wanted To Share It With All The Grandmothers, And Tell You My News, I Will Be Adding A New Great-Grandchild In February. John, My 19 Month Old Great Grandson, Will Have To Learn To Share!! They Don't Know The Sex Yet, Will Be Next Month Before They Know. How Did We Wait 9 Months Without Knowing The Sex Of Our Babies, Because We Didn't Have Any Other Choice I Guess!!LOL Big Hugs To All, Mary Ann

1 comments:

AndreaA said...

Congratulations Mary Ann!!! Babies are so fun. My niece is going to have her 3rd Son on October 15th and her baby is 17 months old. OOOPS!!!
Jaxon is not going to want to share his Mommy. I tell my niece that she is going to have to hang the babies crib from the ceiling. I know this because I go in a few hours a day and watch Jaxon between the time his Daddy goes to work and the time My nieces gets off. But I couldn't love him more if he was my Grandbaby,